- Christian — One who adheres closely to the teachings of the Christ.
- Christ — Master Worker from the beginning (Proverbs 8:22-31), Jesus on Earth, Michael in Heaven at war with Satan (Ephesians 1:3-10).
- Jesus — (Greek: Ἰησοῦς, Iēsous; Biblical Hebrew: ישוע , Yeshua, Joshua, meaning "Jah (Jehovah) is salvation")–The mediator between Jehovah and humankind (1 Timothy 2:5; Galatians 3:19,20; Hebrews 8:6, 9:15, 12:24 ).
- Hallelujah — (Hebrew word הַלְּלוּיָהּ, Modern halleluya, Tiberian halləlûyāh)–Praise Jah (Jehovah).
- Allah (Arabic: الله, meaning the title "God") An Arabic (Semitic) term for "God". ("God" is a common expression used in Islam (Allah), Judaism (El, Eloah, or Elohim), and Christianity (God)—likely denoting the same entity as each of these faiths derive from the same God–the "God of Abraham" (See Abrahamic faiths).–Exodus 3:6; compare Matt.22:32
- Jehovah — (Biblical Hebrew: יהוה, YHWH; Tiberian Hebrew: Yāhwəh)–I am that I am, or I Will Become (Exodus 3:14,15). “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” (Exodus 3:6; compare Matt.22:32)
- The Righteous — Those who apply the understanding that the "entire Law has been fulfilled in one commandment, namely: “You must love your neighbor as yourself.” (Galatians 5:14); even more, “You must love the Master (YHWH) your God...This is the greatest and first commandment (Deut.6:5). On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:37-40).
- The Wicked — Those who practice "sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, idolatry, spiritism, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and things like these...will not inherit God’s Kingdom." (Galatians 5:19-21).
- Evolution / Atheism — The current generation's belief system(s) that enable oneself to excuse themselves, and to justify their illicit behavior(s) (often of a gross or unnatural sexual behavior). The next generation evolutionists/atheists (in the future) will either search for spirituality or will crush it through elevated Neo-fascism.
- Heathen / Pagan / Witch / Infidel / Cult—Expressions used by Christendom and Islam to divide and conquer; Also anti-Christians who like to get a rise out of professed Christians, or people just sick of Christianity and are looking for something on the other side.
- Devil worshipers — Anti-Catholics (Reversed ceremonies and traditions).
- Demons — “wicked,” “unclean,” “speechless,” and “deaf” (Lu 7:21; Mt 10:1; Mr 9:17, 25)–powerful and intelligent beings disguised as ghosts, dead loved ones, extraterrestrials, and spirit-guides who are currently–in this present day–immoveable.
- satan — (Hebrew: שָּׂטָן satan, meaning "adversary") the "father of the lie" (John 8:44)–"then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods" (Gen 3:5 KJV). Enlightenment for the New Age; poss. equiv. to Bodhisattva–Liberation for living beings; ("Angel of Light"–2 Cor. 11:14, poss. "Shining One"–Isaiah 14:12).
- Hopelessness– A sub-agenda (part of a bigger scheme) that is currently in place (Eph. 6:10-13).
- Hope – The crucial component needed to have faith (Hebrews 11:1) in God (יהוה, Jehovah—the most despised name in our World (Isaiah 66:5), as dictated by the "father of the lie").