Agricultural revolution may refer to:
- Neolithic Revolution (after 10,000 BCE), the transition from hunting and gathering to settled agriculture (also known as the First Agricultural Revolution)
- Arab Agricultural Revolution (8th–13th century), the spread of new crops and advanced techniques in the Muslim world
- British Agricultural Revolution (17th–19th century), an unprecedented increase in agricultural productivity in Great Britain
- Scottish Agricultural Revolution (17th–19th century), the transformation into a modern and productive system
- Green Revolution (1930s–1960s), an increase in agricultural production, especially in the developing world (also known as the Second Agricultural Revolution)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.